We allow customers to pick up completed jobs at our printing firm. We suggest that you call before visiting, so we can have everything ready to go for you. Printastic also delivers jobs locally. If you would like us to deliver your job, please add one extra day to the timeline of the project. Read more
- Written by Super User
- Category: Terms & Conditions
- Published: 01 January 2014
- Hits: 241
We stand 100% behind our products and services. Our goal is for you to be 100% satisfied. If you are not fully satisfied with your purchase, please with us within 30 days from the date that you receive your printing, and we will happily reprint part or all of your order. Depending on the situation, we may choose to refund the full price of the product(s) in question, excluding postage and freight.
Printastic is wholly committed to our customers' satisfaction, and we continually strive to provide printing that reflects a craftsman's touch. We do everything possible to ensure the highest printing quality, accurate color reproduction, precise cutting and on-time delivery. However, there are certain circumstances or issues that are beyond our control and are not covered by our guarantee. Here is a list of things that can go wrong that we cannot be responsible for:
• Typos on customer-submitted art. This includes spelling, punctuation, or grammatical errors that were made by the customer.
• Ordering an incorrect quantity. We are not responsible when you accidentally order too much or too little, order the wrong size, choose the wrong type, or order the wrong product.
• Damages to printed products or services that occur after delivery to the customer.
• Design errors that have been submitted in a customer's artwork file.
• Mistakes that occur when the file layout has incorrect information about custom services like folding, three-hole drilling, scoring, or die-cutting.
• Color selection errors, design errors, or inferior-quality resolution files that have been submitted by the customer.
• Shipping charges that occur because of an incorrect shipping address or other shipping-related errors caused by the customer.
We urge you to carefully spend a few moments proofing and double-checking your designs carefully. It probably sounds kind of obvious, but the least costly time to fix a mistake is before you place your order.